In this Course¶
- Session One: Introductions
- Session Two: Functions, Booleans and Modules
- Session Three: Sequences, Iteration and String Formatting
- Session Four: More Iteration, Strings, Dictionaries
- Session Five: Exceptions, Files, Arguments, Comprehensions
- Session Six: Intro to Object Oriented Programming
- Session Seven: Testing, More OO
- Session Eight: Generators, Iterators, Decorators, and Context Managers
These materials are based on a curriculum copyrighted by Christopher Barker and Cris Ewing 2014 located at this repo.
Special thanks to Jon Jacky and Brian Dorsey for the materials from which these were derived.
These course materials have been modified, copyright 2015 by Paul Pham, with source code to be found at this repo.
Both the original and modified curriculum are licenced under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License.